- Online Webinar “Reise zu den extremsten Beschleunigern des Universums” within the International Cosmic Day, November 4th, 2020 (in german)
In the making are
- a multi-messenger microsite that will embed animations and explain multi-messenger physics
- an interactive framework illustrating how particle showers develop in the atmosphere
- an interface to display real raw H.E.S.S. shower images in quasi-real-time
The latest animation explores the particle acceleration and gamma-ray emission in a recurrent nova outburst
- RS Ophiuchi animation with Science Communication Lab (role: main science advisor, 2022)
The two animations below also come with a conference proceeding, in which we describe how to Make cosmic particle accelerators visible and audible.
- GRB190829A animation with Science Communication Lab and Alva Noto, (Role: main science advisor, 2021)
- Eta Carina animation with Science Communication Lab and Alva Noto, (Role: main science advisor, 2020)
Popular science journal articles
- Physik in unserer Zeit, Gammablitz aus der kosmischen Nachbarschaft, (issue 03|2022, pp. 72-78)
- femto magazine (issue 03|2016, pp. 14-29, in german and english.
Sometimes, I write for the DESY Astroparticle blog
- On the discovery of an astrophysical neutrino in coincidence with a gamma-ray flare from an active galaxy (in german).
- An interview about the Eta Carina animation and cooperation with Science Communication Lab and Alva Noto is in the making.